Catering for Weddings
The Bleu Bite Wedding Package
Our Chef will prepare a tasting with a choice of 6-8 dishes to enjoy.
Our servers will assist with any aspect of the dessert service, such as cut and serve the cake or pie, set up the desserts, etc.
Our servers will open bottles, pour and serve to your guests
Buffet Table Set Up
We pride ourselves on our artistic and creative buffet presentations. Risers are used to add vertical interest. We provide the tables and linens and add décor utilizing your design elements.
Plates To Go
After hours enjoyment! Two plates of food will be prepared for the couple to snack on later when reminiscing about their great day.
Planning assistance such as venue site review, event details, staff scheduling and event timeline, as well as rental coordination (from planning and ordering to delivery and pickup) are included with our services.
Venue Site Review
Meeting at the venue to walk through the location, discuss ideas, event layout, and review onsite kitchen.
*Not included with Set-up and Go Weddings
Thank you so much for your interest in working with us! Please fill out and submit the form below, and we will follow up with you shortly.
Pre Party Set-Up
- $350 - $450 approx. — The Bleu Crew can do a full set up for your event prior to guest arrival. The Pre Party Set-up includes any and all tables, ceremony chairs, linens, place settings, décor, favors, centerpieces, lighting, ceiling treatments, etc. The Pre Party Set-up involves reviewing your specific layout ideas, décor plans and fine-tuning Bleu Bite’s responsibilities and participation level.
Post Party Clean-Up
- $350 - $450 approx. — After your guests have left, the Bleu Crew can provide Post Party Clean-up either late night or next day. Our Crew will breakdown tables and chairs, properly sort rentals for vendors, take down lighting and ceiling treatments, and gather your décor items. We cannot remove arbors/archways. We depart when the venue cleaning requirements have been completed and the venue is in stellar condition.
- $100 approx. — We will gather all your décor items, extra alcohol, signage, etc. and bring it to our facility for you to pick up when you are able. We can store your items for two days. Extra fees may apply based on the amount of items being stored as well as additional days (past 2 days) needed to keep in storage. We cannot store furniture pieces.
- $3.50 per person — Gingerberry Spritzer, Minted Lemonade, Spiced Ice Tea and Water for all ages, will be presented in our large beverage containers with coordinating signage. The Beverage Station includes set up and a 4’ table with linen and light décor, as well as disposable cups and cocktail napkins. The Bleu Crew will replenish and maintain this area.
Coffee & Tea Service
- $2.50 per person — We use Strictly Organic Coffee (local Bend) and will supply decaf, regular and hot water along with herbal tea bags, coco and cider packets, assorted sugars, stir sticks, 8 oz. paper cups and creamers. The Coffee Station includes set up and a 4’ table with linen and décor. The Bleu Crew will replenish and maintain this area.
- $7.00 per 20lb bag — We will purchase the proper amount of ice to chill keg or bottled beer, white wine and champagne, water glasses, etc. and coordinate delivery.
- $150 — At certain venues you may be required to provide Liability Insurance. We can add the venue as a ‘second insured’ to our policy to meet the requirements.
- 15% over purchase cost — We can purchase beer, wine or liquor for your event. We store it at our location and deliver it to the event.
- $100 — If no garbage or recycling is on site, we will remove trash to Knott’s Landfill and recycle appropriately.
- We start by discussing your ideas and overall vision of the event. If you live out of town, no worries! Email or phone works just fine. Then we custom design a bid for you based on your specific desires and budget.
Agreement and Deposit
- When you have decided to book with Bleu Bite Catering, we mail out a Catering Agreement that details our policies and confirms that we will be catering for you on your desired date. Menu choices and service details do not need to be decided on at this point. A $500 Deposit is required upon signing the Catering Agreement. A self addressed stamped envelope is included to mail the agreement and deposit to our office. The $500 deposit will be applied to your final invoice.
- We are very flexible with your planning timeline. We do however like the final menu at least 2 weeks prior to your event date.
- A tasting is included with our Full Service Wedding Package (19% service charge).
- As details of your event become finalized we record them in our Event Details–this is the roadmap to your event. All time schedules and details are kept current and emailed to you with any and all changes. These Details are what we will use as our guide the day of your event.
Final Guest Count
- Two weeks before your event a final guest count is required. Changes can be made up to 1 week prior to your event.
Final Payment Due
- Final estimated event cost must be paid before the day of the event. Your invoice will be emailed to you 1 week prior to the event. Visa, MasterCard or American Express can be used via the payment tab on our website. Check or cash also accepted.
- We have a Service Charge on food and services (kitchen, bartender, servers). Rentals and beverages are excluded. The service charge covers all the expenses incurred in the course of an event such as – serving trays/jacks, hot/cold boxes, propane/charcoal, chafers/fuel, coolers/tubs, etc.
- Servers, Chefs and Bartenders have an automatic gratuity built in to their hourly wage. No extra gratuity is necessary.
No Corkage Fee
- You may purchase your own alcohol, beer and wine or we can at 15% over purchase cost. There is no corkage fee either way.
Staff Arrival and Departure
- Party Chefs and bartenders arrive about 2 hours prior to guests, servers arrive ½ hr prior. The exact time is based on your event set-up requirements. Staff departs at agreed upon time.
- In case Life interferes with your plans and a cancellation is necessary, we will refund your deposit minus any time ($25 per hour) and expenses incurred by Bleu Bite Catering up till the cancellation date.